- Boarding snacks: Sundried tomatoes, olives, gherkins, crackers and party pies
- Sunset snacks: A selection platter including various dips, carrot and celery sticks, cheese and crackers
- Dinner: BBQ marinade chicken, cheesy potato bake, peas and corn, fresh garden salad and buttered French breadsticks
- Dessert: Apple crumble and whipped cream
- Breakfast: Cereal, fruit salad, English muffins, Bacon and eggs, tea and coffee
- Morning tea: Lamington cakes, tea and coffee
- Lunch: Salad and meat platter including tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, beetroot, cucumber, sweet corn and lettuce served with bread rolls, champagne ham, silverside, salami and tuna salad
- Afternoon Tea: Coffee, tea and biscuits
- Sunset Snack: Whitsunday nachos
- Dinner: Main meal is BBQ Steak with sides of sausages, caramelized onions and carrots, mushrooms, garlic bread, sweet potato mash and Greek salad (olives, sundried tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, fetta)
- Dessert: Chocolate mud cake
- Breakfast: Pancakes, cereal, fruit platter, wholemeal bread and raisin toast, tea and coffee
- Morning tea: TimTams and Anzac Biscuits
"Loved the healthy options! Food was delicious and fresh. We also loved that there was tons to eat between meals - we never went hungry!"
"Would do it all again! Couldn't of asked for any better with the crew, the food were good choices and the boat was a good size, nice and clean!"
"It was my first real trip on a boat, it was a lot of fun and I would do a trip again! I couldn't think of a better trip, I really enjoyed myself."
IF YOU HAVE POWERPLAY CHEAPER ON ANOTHER WEBSITE, WE ARE HAPPY TO PRICE MATCH
SO YOU CAN BOOK DIRECT WITH THE OWNERS OF POWERPLAY